Thursday 17 May 2012

A I D S

You loved me a lot, didn't you?
Then what went wrong?
They poked me with infected needles, Drew,
I can't get outta this mess now.
I'm not sure who told you,
but its not what you've assumed.
I would never  fall for another man
when our love had already bloomed.
I have no one by my side now,
Mommy has disowned me,
My cousins keep their kids away,
scared that it might hit them, maybe.
I need you to hold my hand,
tell me all's gonna be alright.
I promise it won't come to you,
After all, this is just a 'One Man's Fight'.
I'm pale from all the medicines
I'm tired of crying all day,
Please come back to me
I have so many things to say.
I got fired from work last night,
they said I needed rest.
Why is everyone so afraid of me?
I feel like a leper put to test.
I won't be here too long,
you don't have to worry.
I just need some love to get going,
'cause right now everything seems so blurry.
Hey, if you can't help out this time then I totally understand.
Just ask HIM to take be back sooner,
back to the higher land..

No comments:

Post a Comment